MEMBERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. It is imperative that all members telephone the clubs in advance to check available tee times and declare their status as members of Telegraph Open Fairways.
- 2. The single Telegraph Open Fairways privilege card must be presented to the relevant golf course for the offer to be valid.
- 3. Green fee offers may not be used in conjunction with club competitions such as Open Days or any other promotional offers.
- 4. Participating clubs will offer either Introductory or Ongoing offers.
- 5. Introductory offers can only be availed of once assuming that the offer number is invalidated by the Pro Shop upon use. Each club will have a minimum of 2 Introductory offers. Where offer numbers are listed on a clubs Telegraph Open Fairways web page that club is operating an introductory offer.
- 6. Ongoing offers can be availed of on a repeat basis subject to availability.
- 7. Offers are not valid for substitute or part payment for any society/corporate bookings of more than 8 golfers subject to availability, both offers may be redeemed during one visit.
- 8. Discounts do not apply to visitors rates when playing with a member of a participating club.
- 9. Certain golf courses may require a handicap certificate or have other rules which must be adhered to in order to play their course it is essential to telephone in advance.
- 10. Golf tee times are always subject to availability.
- 11. Members have the responsibility to be aware of an abide by the rules of golf as laid out by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews, the local rules of the golf club and proper golf etiquette (both on and off the course). Breaches of such conduct may result in membership being revoked.
- 12. The Telegraph Open Fairways membership card remains the property of Telegraph Open Fairways and must be returned upon request.
- 13. Although we will use our best endeavours, Telegraph Open Fairways cannot be held responsible for the refusal of a participating organisation (for whatever reason) to honour an offer.
- 14. The member agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which are subject to the Laws of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
- 15. Telegraph Open Fairways reserve the right at all times to refuse sale of a membership. No reason need be provided.
Hotels (with the exception of Radisson Blu and Park Inn Hotels)
- 1. All participating hotel offers are subject to availability. The hotel reserves the right NOT to accept a discounted reservation if it projects full occupancy on the date requested.
- 2. When listed on the partners hotel web page, the 50% discount applies to the regular room rate. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. From time to time, some hotels may offer a special promotional room rates for a limited period to the general public. These hotels will then discount an additional 10% off these special rates if it provides a lower price to Telegraph Open Fairways members. Some hotels will only offer 10% off the best available rate, subject to availability.
- 3. All bookings must be made directly with the hotel.
- 4. AT TIME OF BOOKING MEMBERS MUST INTRODUCE THEMSELVES AS AN OPEN FAIRWAYS MEMBER FOR ANY DISCOUNTS TO APPLY
- 5. If you have not declared membership at time of booking, the hotel is under no obligation to accept the offer.
- 6. Subject to availability, both offers may be redeemed during one visit. Indeed some hotels may be happy for you to return to the establishment as often as you wish.
- 7. Telegraph Open Fairways recommends that if time permits, a deposit should be sent to the hotel who should confirm the reservation by return.
- 8. Members should confirm upon booking if breakfast is included in the room rate.
- 9. The Telegraph Open Fairways membership card must be presented at check in for the offer to be validated.
Radisson Blu and Park Inn Hotels
- 1. All bookings should be made by following the booking link which is available on all Radisson Blu and Park Inn hotel pages on this website
- 2. The 10% discount is off the standard retail rate and not off any already discounted offer
- 3. All participating hotel offers are subject to availability
- 4. The 10% off offer is valid 7-days a week at Park Inn and Radisson Blu hotels in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- 5. The discount applies to standard retail rate and is subject to VAT and applicable tax.
- 6. Telegraph Open Fairways members can book a maximum of 2 rooms per night
- 7. The offer does not apply to group bookings and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- 8. The offer is subject to availability and is only available to Telegraph Open Fairways members.
- 9. Members must present a valid Telegraph Open Fairways card at check-in
- (i) Membership Card replacement card will be charged for in the event of loss
- (ii) Money back Guarantee the membership card must be returned by recorded delivery within 14 days to received a refund (postage must be prepaid
- (iii) Telegraph Open Fairways will not be responsible is any establishment breaches its contract. However, we will use our best endeavours to secure compliance. Telegraph Open Fairways will not be responsible in the event of Acts of God, fire casualties or any other events beyond its control
- (iv) Green fee rates are for guidance only. The Telegraph Open Fairways offers are applicable to the golf clubs rates at the time of play Not the rates published on the website. Golf clubs may change their rates at any time. Moreover Telegraph Open Fairways rates may not be applicable in winter, when the green fees have already been reduced the decision of the golf club is final.